Visit my personal portfolio website: www.macropoulos.com

Monday, May 31, 2010

4th Photography Masters Cup

Yesterday evening, the results of this annual color photography competition were announced. I was really glad to have 6 photos nominated in 3 different categories. I didn't win any awards in the end, but I felt really proud and honored to see my photos displayed alongside amazing images by talented people all around the world. I was especially happy to have 4 photos chosen in the Wildlife category, which is my favorite. Here are my nominations:

Nominee in Fine Art:
Reflectopia I

Nominee in Nature:
Embrace

Nominees in Wildlife:
Deadly beauty
Lacewing reflected
The emperor's portrait
Of butterflies and zinnias

3 comments:

Dimitrios Tilis said...

Απίστευτη ομορφιά,αποτέλεσμα μεγάλης αξιοσύνης.
Χίλια μπράβο!

tony fernando said...

Superb Macro stuff....

Lydia said...

Απίστευτες φωτογραφίες!! Συγχαρητήρια!!